Blackmagic’s ATEM Mini – Great for streamers & creators
Whether you’re a seasoned streamer or just starting out on the journey, you may at some point think to yourself “If only there was an affordable option for switching between cameras and PCs…”. Well now there is!
Meet Blackmagic’s new ATEM Mini live production switcher.
This switcher essentially packs a lot of the features you’d find in one of Blackmagic’s higher end production consoles into a nicely laid out unit perfect for streamers or content creators.
The ATEM Mini’s connection options are as follows:
- 4 HDMI inputs for cameras, computers, consoles & pretty much anything else with HDMI.
- 1x HDMI output for a preview or live display. Output is at up to 1080p at 60Hz.
- 1x USB-C output for PC (PC will think it’s a webcam) making streaming to OBS or other such software a breeze.
- 1x Ethernet port for linking with Blackmagic’s ATEM software on a PC.
- 2x 3.5mm Audio/Mic inputs.
Features include: An upstream keyer enabling luma key, linear key, pattern key, or even chroma key with a green screen options. Overlaying of graphics over the main output (e.g. logos, titles, names etc). An in-depth audio mixer taking from all inputs. PIP and transition effects like dissolve, cut to colour, squeeze and push. There’s even a Fade to Black (FTB) button to finish your stream!
Overall this ‘Mini’ looks great, is loaded with features and is at a good price point – What’s not to love? We may even get one ourselves for the GameHubNZ podcast.
NZ distributors now have stock of the ATEM Mini, check this list to find your nearest stockist. NZ RRP is $549.
For more information visit blackmagicdesign.com